Move or Remodel  

Posted in ,

This morning when I took Wyatt to school we got detoured down a road I had never been on, in all the years I have lived in this town! To my surprise, there were several houses for rent on this street and they were nice houses.

I hate owning a home - it's too expensive, too time consuming, too much of a pain in the butt. However, I am currently a homeowner - in a house that needs lots of work. Lately I have been pondering whether it is better to move r simply fix this place up. I have used my Tarot deck for guidance but I got some mixed answers. Sigh. Guess the Universe isn't ready to answer me :(

I never really used Runes. If you have, how do you like the results vs a Tarot deck?

This entry was posted on Friday, October 21, 2011 at Friday, October 21, 2011 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I use rune tarot cards. So I'm no help. lol But I love them.

I'd love to be a homeowner, but renting has its perks too.

October 21, 2011 at 12:04 PM

(The following applies to me only; by no means would I presume this to apply to everyone.)
I find runes to be very helpful in matters of ethics, and tarot to be more helpful in practical matters involving day to day "stuff".

October 22, 2011 at 8:31 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...